We take great pride in offering
Fun, Engaging & Informative Lessons
AND an exceptional experience.
If you’re ever unhappy with us,
and we’ll do everything we can to make it right.
Our Systems Make Taking Lessons EASY!
We offer the most cost-effective and value driven lessons among music schools in Kingston.
Here’s how our system works:
- Pay the same amount each month with our Equal Billing System.
- When you register for lessons, just pay a deposit (equal to one month of lessons) to hold your spot. This will be converted into 4 Credits which can be used for lessons in July & August.
- Inspired Minds follows the Limestone District Schoolboard for holidays and closures (excluding PD Days and Weather.) This means, every year students can expect 36 weeks of lessons from September to June.
Starting Mid-Year? We will prorate your first payment accordingly!
- We charge tuition AFTER lessons are delivered to ensure our students receive the quality and experience they deserve.
- Invoices for regular monthly payments are sent at the end of each month and are due the following week.
- You may pay your invoice online (via e-Transfer), or in person by Cheque, Credit or Debit.
We all plan for perfect attendance, but we understand that it isn’t always possible. We provide up to 6 makeup lessons per year if we are notified 4 hours in advance of the lesson you need to cancel.
Any absences given without any notice, or beyond the six allowable reschedules will be billed in full. We find this cancellation policy is the best way to respect our student’s busy lives and our teachers dedication to providing fun and highly inspiring lessons.
You can cancel a lesson by:
- Using our Online Student Portal
- Contacting us via email
- Calling us at (343) 333 – 6463 and leaving a message with our office
I need to take a break from lessons, how do I do that?
How do I permanently discontinue lessons?
Have Other Questions?